We are looking for an experienced optical researcher, with experience in Lumerical.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As an optical researcher, you will ll be responsible for
- Optical analysis and design
- Electro-thermal design and simulation of optical phase-change materials
- Opto-electric characterization
Close interaction and good communication with the existing team will be required.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- M.Sc. in Engineering
- Optics / physics background
- Experience with Lumerical and other optical simulation tools
- Electro-thermal simulation, for example with Comsol
- Experience in characterization
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
HR Business Partner, Belgium
Tel: (+32) 0474 49 07 35