Volontariat International en Enterprise (VIE)
Want to gain international experience and work on cutting-edge projects in the tech industry? The International Corporate Volunteer program, or V.I.E (Volontariat International en Entreprise), is your opportunity to embark on this adventure!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
Our unique and transparent business model – known as Employeneurship – is designed to help our people develop. With employeneurship, you get all of the tools to become the best version of yourself and grow rapidly as a professional. Therefore, it goes hand in hand with the VIE Pogram.
As a VIE, you will work with a team of experienced professionals on high-impact projects in a foreign country. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and gain valuable experience in the tech industry.
As a VIE candidate you have to:
- Be a citizen of one of the 27 European Member Countries;
- Be registered on Business France's platform before turning 28 years old;
- Start the contract before turning 29 years old;
- Be free of any kind of lawsuit.
Careful! You cannot:
- Be a citizen of the host country;
- Have paid taxes in the host country over the last 6 months before the VIE program's starting date;
- Have done another VIE contract (regardless of the duration) within another company.
Partners we have had the pleasure of working with
From promising startups to leading multinationals. We are happy to work with high-profile clients, all over the world.
Do you want to kick-start your career in a foreign country at TMC? Apply now!
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact