MANUFACTURING SYSTEM INTEGRATION ENGINEER - SAN DIEGO, CA
If you are passionate about engineering and you have an Entrepreneurial Mindset, TMC USA is Seeking a Self-Motivated Manufacturing Engineer who thrive in fast-paced environments.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Support North America MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) integration implementation & rollout according to plan, including assisting the site Controls Engineers.
- Support coordinated teamwork to enhance security, user & functional requirements, design & validation; complete testing, installation, site acceptance, user’s manual, site training, maintenance, modification.
- Ensure disciplined compliance with Purdue Model/ ISA-95 standards, and continuous automation improvement of MES, and Industrial Automation Controls that supports the needs of the business, resulting in improved manufacturing process and data analysis.
- Ensure network and system performance, OT security, MES data integrity and backups meet the requirements of the record retention policy.
- Support & expand site standards for MES, including controls systems, equipment and programming.
- Support & expand enterprise-wide standard for controls systems equipment and support the effort to follow this for equipment purchases.
- Assist in the design and controls automation, capital projects for MES system (Hardware, Software, Implementation) and obsolete controls in the plant. Upgrades should allow for improved security, automation, and safety. Share best practices & provide training.
| What do we expect from you?
The minimum required skills necessary for this role:
- Must be located within the US with a valid work authorization
- Strong Communication Skills
- 5-10+ year working experience with programming Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Human Machine Interface (HMI), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), and interfacing with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, related databases & industrial controls; certifications a plus.
- Python Scripting experience is needed
Will also be highly valued in this recruitment process:
- Knowledge with Plastic manufacturing process
- Inductive Automation-Ignition Certification
| What does TMC USA have to offer?
On top of giving, you all the advantages of working in a start-up environment, at TMC USA you will benefit from the support of a strong well established international company:
- W2 full-time position
- Competitive compensation: base salary with monthly bonus (based on individual performance)
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous ETO (Earned Time Off) plan
- 401k with matching
- Yearly training personal budget for Coaching & Education
- International work opportunity
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients, and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals.
Discover how do we support our employees in their own personal and professional development in 2 minutes:
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, USA
Tel: +1 917 213 1634