SOFTWARE AUTOMATION ENGINEER
As a Software Automation Engineer you will offer specialized programming expertise. You will be one of the key persons tying together all high tech technologies involved to create new machines: motion, data acquisition, RF, robotics, electronics,… This job is yours if you want to be a lead player in the development and integration of automated test & measurement systems.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Create robust programs and sequences to control multi-station machines to perform tasks like pick and place, dispensing, product testing, precision assembly and product handling
- Program, debug and maintain structured text code on multiple PLC platforms (Beckhoff, Omron)
- Develop code that is structured, well organized, modular, maintainable, documented and reusable
- Setup and tune complex servo-controlled motion systems.
- Implement machine safety functionalities in the safety PLC in cooperation with the electrical engineers
- Participate in the initial concept development of new machines. Determine the software architecture based on input from the mechanical and electrical team.
- IO testing, commissioning, validation and installation of the machines
- Work together with machine vision engineers, test software engineers and together develop a state-of-the-art software platform
- Be open to travel (20%)
| What do we expect from you?
- Master degree from an accredited engineering or physics program
- 3 to 5 years of releveant experience in Beckhoff (preferred) or other PLC platforms
- Structured Text programming skills
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Other programming skills (Python, LabVIEW, C++) is a plus
- Affinity with pneumatics, electrics and mechanics needed for machine automation
- Knowledge of robot programming is a plus
- Fluent in English
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact