PROJECT MANAGER – INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
This company is a pioneer and one of the leading global industrial robotics companies and has the widest global footprint of any robotics company with presence in 53 countries. You will be working into a new area of robotics, outside the traditional manufacturing segments. The aim is to become the global leader in robotic products and solutions for the non-manufacturing markets such as intralogistics, healthcare and retail.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
This role will lead and manage one or more end-to-end projects to deliver systems solutions to customers that meet defined specifications, schedule and budget.
- Acts as key contact for the customer and an internal escalation point for project issues;
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders, including management and customer reporting;
- Define a project plan including scope and financial plans, schedule, risk management and HSE;
- Effectively monitor and control project progress and efficient resource utilization;
- Monitor and control project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses;
- Identifies, qualifies, quantifies and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued;
- Capture, analyse and share lessons learned throughout the project;
- Drive the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer;
- Ensure a smooth transition from the project team to the service team.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master Industrial Engineering - Broad Technical background (rather generalist than specialist);
- Experience in project management (minimum 3 years), in (international) industrial automation environment;
- A customer minded person with strong interpersonal and people management skills;
- Outstanding planning & organizing skills;
- Result driven mindset and stress resistant person;
- Professional communication skills in Dutch and English.
- A good knowledge of MS Project;
- Willing to travel 10% for short business trips.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: (+32) 486 48 31 62