Do you enjoy transforming specifications into feasible machine concepts?Are you able to provide input on the maintenance and user-friendliness of complex equipment at an early stage of development? Are you well acquainted with the latest safety and machinery directives and do you know how to apply them on a day-to-day basis?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
If you can relate to the above (or would like to learn more), then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
What does TMC New Product Introduction have to offer you?
- Challenge and diversity: we will work together to find your first assignment and client, where you will be exposed to new challenging techniques, processes and people;
- Security: based on a permanent contract with TMC, working for a variety of clients you choose yourself;
- Personal development: an experienced coach and diverse training opportunities are at your disposal to help you develop into the best version of yourself;
- Professional development: a team of experienced NPI professionals and your personal Business Manager will help you better optimise your ‘market value’;
- Fun & team: we offer interactive workshops, knowledge-sharing sessions and social events to our team of roughly 40 like-minded NPI professionals.
In short, a full-service journey that puts you in control.
What is a day in the life of an Equipment Engineer like?
As an Equipment Engineer, you are responsible for specifying new equipment, having it (externally) built, validated and ultimately released for production. In addition, you are also closely involved in organising maintenance during production as well as dismantling and recycling the equipment in the end-of-life phase.
You know the requirements a machine has to meet. By asking the right questions to the parties involved, you arrive at a set of specifications, after which you contribute to the technical design, safety aspects, productivity, process and maintenance. As an Equipment Engineer, you are the project leader of the sub-process and keep all stakeholders involved in the progress.
Clients are found in the areas of semicon, complex machine building, automotive, healthcare, aerospace, material handling or graphic industry, in the Tilburg – Nijmegen – Sittard triangle.
- Education: Higher professional education (HBO) or university (WO) level degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an equipment engineer in technically complex manufacturing and/or assembly projects;
- Experience with project management and knowledge of current safety and machinery directives including 2006/42/EC, VCA-VOL, CE, etc.;
- Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, proactive, stakeholder management);
- You have a good command of Dutch and English.
Interested in what TMC NPI can mean for you?
Please respond here and you will be contacted within 2 working days for a more detailed introduction.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Masja Witteveen - Mathijssen
Business manager New Product Introduction
Tel: +31 (0)6 25 56 03 22