Process Development Engineer
Do you enjoy applying Design for Six Sigma in your day-to-day work? Is your approach to work methodical, disciplined and structured? Do you know how to separate key issues from secondary ones and gain valuable process knowledge by asking lots of questions?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
If you can relate to the above (or would like to learn more), then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
What does TMC New Product Introduction have to offer you?
- Challenge and diversity: we will work together to find your first assignment and client, where you will be exposed to new challenging techniques, processes and people;
- Security: based on a permanent contract with TMC, working for a variety of clients you choose yourself;
- Personal development: an experienced coach and diverse training opportunities are at your disposal to help you develop into the best version of yourself;
- Professional development: a team of experienced NPI professionals and your personal Business Manager will help you better optimise your ‘market value’;
- Fun & team: we offer interactive workshops, knowledge-sharing sessions and social events to our team of roughly 40 like-minded NPI professionals.
In short, a full-service journey that puts you in control.
Read what Wouter van Helvoort has to say about his work as a Process Development Engineer here.
What is a day in the life as a Process Development Engineer like?
As a Process Development Engineer, you are responsible for introducing and industrialising complex processes from development (R&D) to production.
As a Process Development Engineer, you work in a structured manner, investigate the process parameters, experiment and achieve a reliable process window with a good yield for production.
Clients are found in the process industry, semicon, automotive, healthcare, aerospace or graphic industry, in the Tilburg – Nijmegen – Sittard triangle.
- Education: Higher professional education (HBO) or university (WO) level degree in chemical engineering, technical physics or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a process engineer in technically complex process development, preferably as a BlackBelt;
- Experience with Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) and tools such as VOC, PFMEA, DMAIC, DOE, Gauge R&R, SPC, Matlab, etc.;
- Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, proactive, stakeholder management);
- You have a good command of Dutch and English.
Interested in what TMC NPI can mean for you?
Please respond here and you will be contacted within 2 working days for a more detailed introduction.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director New Product Introduction, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 54 23 51 31