Project Manager NPI
Do you know how to get the best out of your team and how to take a creative approach to achieving your objectives (QLTC)? Are you good at connecting with customers, suppliers and all levels of an organisation? Do you enjoy transforming technical products into efficient process designs?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
If you can relate to the above (or would like to learn more), then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
What does TMC New Product Introduction have to offer you?
- Challenge and diversity: we will work together to find your first assignment and client, where you will be exposed to new challenging techniques, processes and people;
- Security: based on a permanent contract with TMC, working for a variety of clients you choose yourself;
- Personal development: an experienced coach and diverse training opportunities are at your disposal to help you develop into the best version of yourself;
- Professional development: a team of experienced NPI professionals and your personal Business Manager will help you better optimise your ‘market value’;
- Fun & team: we offer interactive workshops, knowledge-sharing sessions and social events to our team of roughly 40 like-minded NPI professionals.
In short, a full-service journey that puts you in control.
Read how Tim Valkenburg experiences his work as a Project Manager here.
What is a day in the life as a Project Manager like?
As a Project Manager, you transform customer specifications into clear specifications and team objectives. You determine the project scope, define a project plan and then execute it. During the project, you keep all stakeholders informed about the progress.
You lead the process from engineering to release for volume, including a released production (sub-)process and all associated documentation (design, quality, supply chain, work instructions, etc.).
Clients are found in the areas of semicon, complex machine building, automotive, healthcare, aerospace, material handling or graphic industry, in the Tilburg – Nijmegen – Sittard triangle.
- Education: Higher professional education (HBO) or university (WO) level degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, engineering management or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years' of relevant work experience as a project manager in complex multi-disciplinary projects (OEM and/or manufacturing environment);
- Experience in introducing new products and/or processes from engineering to production (industrialisation), where the ability to distinguish between key issues and secondary issues is very important;
- Leadership mentality and strong communication skills (self-confident, convincing, proactive, team builder, stakeholder management);
- Good command of Dutch and English.
Interested in what TMC NPI can mean for you?
Please respond here and you will be contacted within 2 working days for a more detailed introduction.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Director New Product Introduction, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 54 23 51 31