PMO à Lyon
Managing the day-to-day handling of the projects from order acknowledgement to project completion.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a PMO, your role will include some of the following :
- Responsible for the requirements, from the collection or Definition to Implementation and respective follow up.
- Contribute to define the metrics and respective metrics KPI’s to measure the success of the implementation.
- Identify the needs (resources, knowledge, material) needed for the implementation.
- Support the project manager to break down the deliverables and identify the activities needed for the implementation of the plan.
- You will manage the communication to stakeholders concerning the progress and status of your deliverables
- Methodological support to the project managers
- Support at project management level.
| What do we expect from you?
- 2 years (at least preferable) of experience as a PMO
- Project management knowledge
- You have a technical background (1 year at least) as a part of your professional experience in the engineering domain.
- University degree (MSc. equivalent)
- Good level of English
- You are a very organized professional experienced with task tracking software (Excel, PowerPoint, etc..)
- Understanding of developing softwares practices would be a plus
- Team player, you're seeking a continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Working experience in an Agile environment
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
CEO TMC France PACA, France
Tel: + 33 (0)6 87 42 56 06
Talent acquisition specialist, France
Tel: +33(0)6 72 24 62 79