ROBOTICS/EMBEDDED SYSTEMS ENGINEER
You will be part of a team that creates added values for the manufacturing industry by contributing to the technological development of vehicles, machines and factories of the future. They are building concrete product and production innovations in the vehicle industry, in mechanical engineering and in production environments.
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
- Work together in a team of experts on the software for prototypes of assembly work cells
- Take the lead in realizing and testing embedded software
- Program real-time (distributed) operating and control systems
- Integrate software with object-oriented software design methods (UML, C++, Python,...)
- Install the selected embedded platforms (industrial controllers…), sensors, servers, carriers
- Think ahead and work out creative new scenarios when new challenges arise during a project; e.g. industrial networks, new added modules etc.
- Learn how to program new tooling machines, new PLC’s or robots, when needed.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Robotics, Electronics-ICT, Computer Science or Electromechanical Engineering
- Experience with:
- industrial automation hardware/software
- programming robots
- Program skills:
- for embedded and real-time machine software (UML, C, C++, Python)
- in Linux and Windows operating systems
- Affinity with different HW platforms/architectures such as DSP, microcontrollers, embedded systems and rapid prototyping systems, PLC-programming
- Languages: English and/or Dutch
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact