Are you a Production Engineer with a passion for continuous improvement? Are you a team player who looks for solutions across different departments? Are you analytical but with the ability to think outside of the box? And if so, are you ready to start using innovation to really make a difference?
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
The main responsibilities of a Production Engineer are to point out structural problems and bottlenecks in the processes. You initiate and execute improvements of processes based on structured methods. You thoroughly develop, analyze and process measurement data. You communicate with, and support all the involved departments and are responsible for work instructions and modifications of the instructions if needed.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a Master degree in engineering: mechanical engineering, electronics, industrial engineering, mechatronics, automation, electrical, biomedical,…
- A minimum of three years of experience in a relevant position (process engineer, project engineer, production engineer,…)
- Experience with and knowledge of methodologies like Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, Root Cause Analysis, 8D, Six Sigma, SPC,…
- Experience with the food industry or GMP is a plus
- Strong analytical, result driven and problem solving mindset
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English.
- Eager to always strive for continuous improvement.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Lotte Van Dijck
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)488 24 38 36