EMBEDDED C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Do you like to work on projects in high tech were you are challenged with your embedded C++ skills in complex medical devices, in self-driving vehicles, in motion in sub (nano)meter area ? And do you believe that you are in the driver seat of your technical career? Then TMC is the right company for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As an embedded C++ Engineer/Designer you know, how to specify, design and implement complex (real-time) software systems in a multi-disciplinary environment. The challenge is getting the embedded system working with the needed Performance, Quality. It’s an embedded product and it should work very reliable in the field.
| What do we expect from you?
You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Embedded systems, Computer Sciences, Electronics, or similar education with at least 3 years of experience in Embedded software – or system development. During your study and through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You have proven experience with programming in C++ in embedded (real-time) development environments;
- You are familiar with Object Oriented development methodologies and development environments;
- You have an outspoken drive for delivering quality of your software code;
- You can work with various Operating Systems like, Windows and (Embedded) Linux;
- Have experience with Real-Time Operating Systems and/or Bare metal systems;
- Knowledge of various communication protocols like CAN, I2C, SPI, UART, TCP-IP is a plus;
- You have affinity with electronics and/or with working with embedded computers such as Processors, µControllers or embedded single board computers;
- You have experience in working according to the V-model, Agile/SCRUM, SaFe methodologies;
- You can build software throughout the development cycle, but have experience with TDD and CI;. Experience with using various Requirement management tools, Debugging tools, Version control, Bug tracking, and automatic build;
- Preferably you have (domain) knowledge of business areas like Healthcare, High-Tech Machinery or Consumer electronics;
- Finally we expect you to have a result driven attitude and good communication skills;
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus;
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager Software
Tel: +31 (0)6 213 02 135