Do you have a passion for the energy sector? You are eager to work in an environment where your impact is rewarded and where transparency is key? Then, TMC and our portfolio of clients are made for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As a Design Engineer:
You need to participate in the preparation of bids, the studies and the projects regarding Radioactive Waste Management and Decommissioning by:
- Applying your in-depth expertise about treatment and conditioning systems of solid waste and liquid & gaseous effluents.
- Specifying systems and/or equipment that meet clients’ requirements.
- Being the contact with the equipment suppliers.
- Establishing the equipment lay-out drawings with designers and draftsmen.
- Following up with the contractors during the site commissioning phase.
- Using computer codes developed for evaluating decommissioning costs.
- Developing sensitivity studies with those codes, especially regarding radwaste management techniques and strategies implemented and their impact on the decommissioning planning and costs.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master's degree in engineering with a strong will to develop your technical expertise.
- Experience in the nuclear industry and particularly in Radioactive Waste Management and/or decommissioning is required. For this position, at least 4 years of relevant experience in the aforementioned areas of expertise is required.
- Mother tongue is Dutch or French and fluent in English.
- Able to draw up reports in Dutch or French and English.
- Familiar with the MS-Office software suite, Visual Basic and Access.
- Autonomous and like teamwork.
- Available and open to gain new competencies as well as sharing them. Willing to provide guidance to less experienced people in the team.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Kevin Marcos Alvarez