As a design engineer at TMC, you work on challenging projects playing a crucial role in our clients’ business. Our client operates stands for state-of-the-art technology. You will work in the D&E department which is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of high-tech machines. Operating in dynamic, multi-disciplinary teams, you sharpen your technical know-how as well as your soft skills by cooperating with your peers.
- Specifies and designs the precision engineered parts for different (sub)systems of high-tech machines;
- Is concerned with the application of precision mechanical construction principles;
- Realizes the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of various tests;
- Designs and realizes test equipment and appliances and is responsible for ensuring that prototypes are built and tests are carried out;
- Is responsible for the technical product documentation and design implementation towards manufacturing and field service.
Working on the design of one or more developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of mechanical experts in project setting. Continuously improving quality of mechanical designs.
Is responsible for the design and implementation of specific mechanical functions of high-tech machines working together with the architect, lead engineer, team lead and (jr) designers, to enable reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture/service systems. On top of this you will be responsible for design in high vacuum environments.
- You have a BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering
- You have at least 5 years of experience in precision mechanics
- You are experienced with 3D CAD programs, preferably NX
- You are a highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- You like to work in an international multicultural setting.
- You are eager to drive your own development.
EXPECTATIONS OF TMC
- Personal development and education
- One-on-one coaching
- Market level salary, based on education and experience
- Individual profit sharing
- A permanent contract
- Employed by specialized business expertises
- Mobility and relocation reimbursement
- Collective health insurance
- Involvement in the development of the company
Our Mechanical engineers are first and foremost networkers who transfer their hard earned knowledge into solutions for customers. The industries we work in are ever changing and, yes, a constant source of wonder: offshore (equipment), aviation, energy, automotive, high tech, oil and gas, wind and solar.
In the heart of the R&D department and the most critical design teams you’ll find our mechanical engineers, working on breakthrough innovations and complex engineering projects. Our engineers are the driving force in multidisciplinary teams that work on new designs, enlightening simulations and complex analyses resulting in next-level performance.
TMC EMPLOYENEURSHIP MODEL
TMC is a unique collection of self-starting, highly skilled and almost self-employed technical professionals. Our unparalleled Employeneurship model offers engineers from all backgrounds the comforts of employment and the opportunities of entrepreneurship. This makes a challenging, stimulating environment that you are welcome to explore.