At TMC, our Business and Functional Analysts – considered as the main interface between the operational departments and the informatics – are closely related to the strategy of the companies and their expertise is crucial for their innovation. That is why we invest in their development and fulfillment through a large range of trainings and projects! Come and discover the TMC Venture!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As Business/Functional Analyst:
- You collect, analyze and formalize the requirements from key stakeholders;
- You write clear and well-structured specifications for bugs and new functionalities including mock-ups, workflows, UML models and service contracts;
- You create user stories for new functionalities and bugs report;
- You ensure the follow-up of your user stories from your analysis to the development and testing;
- You assist the qualification of the releases in close cooperation with the Program's release manager and key stakeholders;
- You are in charge of the presentations and training sessions on new features for the users.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in Business Engineering or Computer Sciences;
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience;
- You have good communication skills in French, English and Dutch;
- You are able to sum-up in a clear and concise way;
- You have a good knowledge of UML and BPMN;
- You have an experience in Machine Learning and/or Big Data;
- You are result oriented and well-organized.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Belgium
Tel: +32(0)491 90 84