PRODUCT RESEARCHER – PHILIPS DRACHTEN
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
To strengthen our Product Research activities in the Female Depilation category in Drachten, we require a strong User Experience Researcher, as one of our experienced team members is making a shift towards being a project manager.
In this role, you are representing the consumer within the innovation process, ensuring the delivery on (consumer) promise of our Philips Value Propositions. Product Researchers are the voice of the consumer within the integral project teams. The ongoing challenge is to identify consumer needs, tension areas and to translate these into relevant user requirements throughout the innovation process, working towards successful launches and consumer satisfaction and engagement. In this, being consumer centric is key. Linking in with the situation, habits and needs of consumers all around the world helps us in developing products that fulfill the Philips Brand promise.
With this position we are looking for an experienced and skilled User Experience Researcher, to lead User Research and Insights challenges in projects related to our Female Depilation product category.
Product Research Key Areas of Responsibility
- Maintaining the overview of project requirements from a consumer point of view, e.g. milestones, deliverables, input for project decisions;
- Support decision making in projects by applying clear and agreed targets plus actions standards;
- Creating a logical approach for all user research challenges, to allow for the verification and validation on the relevant consumer insights;
- Monitor the execution of the plan (in sprints and/or lean plans) & report into your stakeholders within the category;
- Identify current and future resource and competence requirements for projects
- Safeguarding translation of high-level value propositions towards tangible requirements;
- Support extraction of consumer insights/knowledge;
- Support claim definition and prepare substantiation
- Monitor and assess (market) changes on consumer impact for all the propositions;
- Preparing and deploying user research, while prioritizing studies where applicable, balancing the benefits of conducting studies for the projects vs the investments needed;
- Analyzing, interpreting, reporting and deploying study results, including a clear recommendation and consumer experience impact assessment;
- Ensure a correct flow-down from User Needs to User Requirements to Product Requirements;
- Enable strong underpinning (with data) on requirements, targets, use cases and risks by means of data analysis/synthesis on user studies performed earlier and/or market usage data;
- Perform structured risk analysis to get full clarity on potential user risks
- Support your colleagues in their day-to-day operations;
- Proactively contribute to the (PRC) strategy;
- Stay up-to-date with all User/UX Research, consumer-related trends and developments impacting your category;
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement.
You Will be part of
The Product Research Center Grooming & Beauty is responsible to represent the consumer within the Research and Development organization for the Grooming & Beauty categories. The team members are all reporting into one of the PRC Group Leaders. We are a group of skilled experts who like to sharpen each other's minds & share both knowledge and fun.
| What do we expect from you?
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
A Master degree in consumer oriented education, like User-System interaction, Design for Interaction, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Industrial Design, or (social) psychology.
Minimum of 5 years' working experience in user research (preferably consumer products) consumer science, industrial design, psychology in the domain of product or service development.
Knowledge of UX/UI design and UX qualitative and quantitative user research methodologies
Preferably, experienced with (scaled) agile ways of working.
A growth mindset & entrepreneurial skills (you know how to structure your projects and collaboratively with your team come to solutions);
Creative & problem solving skills that enables you to use internal and external resources to maximize the value for the company and its customers;
Speak and write fluent English.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 155 304 13