Do you have a passion for the energy sector? You are eager to work in an environment where your impact is rewarded and where transparency is key? Then, TMC and our portfolio of clients are made for you!
We’d love to hear from you.Apply now
| Your challenges?
As an HVAC Engineer for the buildings department who is responsible for engineering and consultancy with regard to the development and realization of buildings sports infrastructure and consultancy assignments. These projects relate to feasibility, basic design, detailed design, technical assistance during the construction and on-site monitoring of the building.
The project :
- Be involved in sustainability and energy efficiency projects in the tertiary sector.
- Take the lead and motivate a team of engineers and BIM modelers for the projects.
- Report progress for all projects on a monthly basis.
- Acts as chief engineer HVAC on projects from A to Z.
- Client-oriented and communicate with the client and external partners on the technical design.
- Be a liaison between the different competence centers.
- Be responsible for the follow-up of progress, quality, and financial performance of the project.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master of Science in Civil or Industrial Engineering with a focus on construction and/or Energy.
- At least 5 years of experience in HVAC & SAN in buildings of infrastructure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Knowledge of standards for Building Consent (environmental permits) in Flanders (Belgium) is an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch is essential and good knowledge of English or French is an important asset.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Is TMC a perfect fit for you? We’d love to hear from you.
Feel Free to Contact
Kevin Marcos Alvarez