| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As an Electromechanical Engineer you will be responsible for the design, the development, the technical management and the procurement for our mechanical & piping projects. Your first assignment will be to analyze customer needs and technical specifications for our client’s next projects. Typically, our client’s equipment are heat exchanger, boiler, pumps, valves and instruments. Depending on the client, you will manage your projects in domains like pharmaceutical, food, chemical, renewable, nuclear and petrochemical sectors.
Our client’s multi-disciplinary team, working on game changing technology, consists of mechanical, electromechanical and electrical experts. These companies handle EPCM projects in various industries and environments. These activities require flexibility, excellent technical knowledge, strong motivation and decision making skills. You will get direct feedback and appreciation from our customers.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Analyze P&ID, PFD, identify the process and the equipment
• Establish design calculations, technical notes for teams on site
• Suggest alternatives and defend it to the client
• Contact with suppliers on the basis of specifications, validate the client’s choice and purchase
• equipment required for construction
• Prepare and track construction files, follow the installation of equipment on site and the compliance with plans and construction procedures
• Plan key project’s phases for the process equipment part and inform the stakeholders on these phases
• Interact and collaborate with your colleagues.
• Generate ideas and take initiative to for improvements.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• You have a Master degree in Mechanical/Electromechanics or equivalent through experience.
• You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in the same responsibilities
• You have a good understanding of related industrial processes
• An experience in Pharmaceutical, Chemical or Energy sectors is a great asset
• You are results-oriented
• You have great analytical and communication skills
• You are interested in continuous improvement
• You are very customer-oriented.
• You are a self-motivated team player.
• You are fluent in French/Dutch and English
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
· Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
· Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
· One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
· The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
· The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups