SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION MANAGER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
Are you the software configuration manager that plays a crucial role in our clients’ business? You operate in a dynamic and international environment at the heart of the software department. In the role of software configuration manager you will work in dedicated customer teams to support the design and implementation of our clients software. Mainly this will be high-tech multidisciplinary companies.
In your software configuration manager role you are also responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the configuration management environment. You will elect meaningful tools and define protocols and procedures.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a bachelors degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Sciences, Information Technology or a similar education;
- You have experience in software engineering such as Unix, Windows, C, C++ and/or C#;
- You have decent knowledge of software configuration management tools like: JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, Bamboo, Git, CollabNet, Jenkins, Rational Clearcase, Artifactory, Docker, UCM and/or ClearQuest;
- You are willing to get to know everything about the present and future ways of working and trends such as CI/CD and Agile.
- You are an enthusiastic teammate with good social skills who speaks both Dutch and English;
- We have positions vacant for starters as well as people with working experience and we provide an environment with equal opportunities for everybody.
|YOUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
You will actively support software development departments in improving their development, release and integration processes. Within these departments your work will be on the crossing of these processes. The majority of our customers is based in the Eindhoven region. You are able to work on both long- and short term assignments and you will gain a lot of experience while doing so. In all of your work you will be supported by a team of experienced colleagues who will help you to developer both yourself and the TMC ALM team.
|WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
We are an Atlassian partner and have a hardworking and active ALM team. We organize sessions where we can gain knowledge from Atlassian and each other. You are also able to contact your colleagues and ask them for support in smaller groups. We facilitate you in providing and developing training sessions to our customers, both Atlassian and non-Atlassian related. All in all this position is a very challenging role with lots of opportunities to grow. We provide equal opportunities for all.
In addition to that we offer the TMC Employeneurship model. This model is unrivaled in the sense that it gives our employees a lot of freedom and control of their own personal and technical ambition. Together with the staff and colleagues within TMC we will provide you with all the training and coaching you need, to define your own personal career path and follow it. We provide tailor made 1-on-1 mentoring, technical training and a broad network within the TMC organization. Why? Because our customers depend on us to facilitate them with:
- Technical authorities with an independent attitude;
- Professional communicators;
- Dedicated teammates;
- In-depth knowledge, but also broad interests;
- Long term focus and stability. We offer excellent contractual arrangements based on employeneurship in the business model of TMC.