SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION MANAGER
In your software configuration manager role you are responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the configuration management environment. You will elect meaningful tools and define protocols and procedures.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
As a software configuration manager you play a crucial role in our clients’ business. You operate in a dynamic environment at the heart of the software department. In the role of software configuration manager you will work in dedicated customer teams to support the design and implementation of our clients software. Mainly this will be high-tech companies. You will actively support software development departments in improving their development, release and integration processes. Within these departments your work will be on the crossing of these processes. The majority of our customers is based in the Eindhoven region. You are able to work on both long- and short term assignments and you will gain a lot of experience while doing so. In all of your work you will be supported by a team of experienced colleagues who will help you to develop both yourself and the TMC ALM team.
| What do we expect from you?
• You have a bachelors or masters degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Sciences, Information Technology or a similar education;
• You have a minimum of five years of experience working in the field of Configuration Management, DevOps or a similar role.
• You have experience in software engineering such as Unix, Windows, C, C++ and/or C#;
• You have professional knowledge of software configuration management tools like: Jira Software, Bitbucket, Confluence, Bamboo, AzureDevOps, Git, SVN, CollabNet, Jenkins, Rational Clearcase, Artifactory, Docker and/or Kubernetes
• You are willing to get to know everything about the present and future ways of working in DevOps, CI/CD and Agile.
• You are an enthusiastic teammate with good social skills who speaks both Dutch and English
• Atlassian certifications and experience within the high-tech domain are huge plusses
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
TMC Application Lifecycle Management is a Platinum Atlassian partner. Our team consists of hardworking and active professionals. We work hard and we play hard. We organize sessions where we can gain knowledge from Atlassian and each other, but also events such ‘beer & burgers’. Our team members reach out to each other to ask for support in one on ones or smaller groups. We facilitate you in becoming the best version of yourself, both related to hard- and skills. All in all this position is a very challenging role with lots of opportunities to grow.
| What can you expext from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
• You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
• You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
• We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
• The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
• The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Daan van der Stek
Director Application Lifestyle Management, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 10 17 88 62