PROJECT ENGINEER (VALIDATION, C&Q)
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a project engineer (Commissioning (IQ,OQ,PQ), Qualification and/or Validation Engineer) your main responsibility will be to get process or lab equipment up and running on an optimal level.
Examples of a projects could be:
- Relocating a production line
- Tech transfer from R&D, pilot level to manufacturing level
- You could be made responsible for making a specific unit operation more efficient
- Trouble shooting in the factory: The equipment needs to working properly for a process to run on its optimal capacity
A process needs to be validated so the quality of outcome of the process, the product (an API or a vaccine for example), is ensured. Especially in pharma this very important. As a project engineer you need to have some knowledge of mechanics and/or biological (USP/DSP) processes in general. You’re responsible for the on-time delivery of the C&Q deliverables and have to make sure the process can run without major difficulties. You will be working closely with the operations and production departments.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree with (Bio) process engineering, (Bio) chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Applied Science or similar.
- Experience with Commissioning, Qualification and/or validation of process equipment or lab equipment.
- Experience in a manufacturing facility within food or pharma
- Experience within a GMP environment or similar
- IQ/OQ/PQ experience
- It’s considered a plus if you are familiar with reading P&IDs.
- Dutch on at least B1 level. You need to be able to read Dutch documents and follow Dutch meetings
- Hands-on mentality
- Preferably experience with automation or the ability to understand automated process systems
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups