PROJECT ENGINEER (VALIDATION, C&Q)
We are looking for a Dutch speaking project engineer with experience in Commissioning, Qualification and/or Validation within a food or pharma environment.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
As a project engineer (Commissioning (IQ,OQ,PQ), Qualification and/or Validation Engineer) your main responsibility will be to get process or lab equipment up and running on an optimal level.
Examples of a projects could be:
- Relocating a production line
- Tech transfer from R&D, pilot level to manufacturing level
- You could be made responsible for making a specific unit operation more efficient
- Trouble shooting in the factory: The equipment needs to working properly for a process to run on its optimal capacity
A process needs to be validated so the quality of outcome of the process, the product (an API or a vaccine for example), is ensured. Especially in pharma this very important. As a project engineer you need to have some knowledge of mechanics and/or biological (USP/DSP) processes in general. You’re responsible for the on-time delivery of the C&Q deliverables and have to make sure the process can run without major difficulties. You will be working closely with the operations and production departments.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree with (Bio) process engineering, (Bio) chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Applied Science or similar.
- Experience with Commissioning, Qualification and/or validation of process equipment or lab equipment.
- Experience in a manufacturing facility within food or pharma
- Experience within a GMP environment or similar
- IQ/OQ/PQ experience
- It’s considered a plus if you are familiar with reading P&IDs.
- Dutch on at least B1 level. You need to be able to read Dutch documents and follow Dutch meetings
- Hands-on mentality
- Preferably experience with automation or the ability to understand automated process systems
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Chemical, Netherlands