| JOB DESCRIPTION:
As a mechatronics designer you are able to have a good overview of complex, highly accurate, dynamic systems. These systems can have a broad range, varying from automotive vehicles to robotics or high tech machinery. Your role is, together with a multi-disciplinary team, to get the required performance, by understanding the controls and dynamics of these systems and create the best solutions. This requires very good analytical skills and a “can do” mentality.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You have a M.Sc. or PhD degree in mechanical engineering, dynamics and control or systems and control
- Knowledge of precision technology and system dynamics
- Experience with Matlab / Simulink and preferably with ANSYS, dSPACE, or C/C++
- Experience with machinery and/or robotics
- Knowledge of actuated systems and sensors
- Knowledge of control (MIMO, robust, feedback, feedforward, ILC, motion)
- A proactive team player with good communication skills (English and Dutch)
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR BUSINESS CELL:
In the TMC Mechatronics Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of mechatronics has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!