Within a project / product team, you will be required to provide technical input and at the same time follow-up the project in order to assure that the required level of integrity is achieved.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
Depending on which sector you’ll work (automotive, aerospace, energy, pharmaceutical etc.), you’ll know how the installation or system functions and know all the internal requirements. You are then responsible for the design of the equipment and will follow up the construction, implementation and functioning of the equipment to guarantee the installation is according to spec.
More specific, you:
- Are responsible for defining and executing the engineering tests and for the verification and validation of own equipment.
- Are responsible for the maintenance of existing procedures and the development of new ones.
- Will give input to the engineering / maintenance department regarding the integration of the computer systems validation in bigger projects.
| What do we expect from you?
- A Master or PhD in Engineering
- Quality minded
- Knowledge in HMI (SCADA WinCC) and PLC systems (S7)
- Knowledge of machine/process automation (E&I, EN60204… )
- Knowledge of industrial computer hardware, software and networks.
- Able to work independently but is also a teamplayer
- Speaking both English and (French or Dutch)
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Lotte Van Dijck
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)488 24 38 36