Do you like to travel around the world? Do you enjoy commissioning production lines, High Tech equipment or even rollercoasters? If the answer to the above is yes, we would like to get in contact with you!
Vi vill gärna höra från dig.Ansök nu
| Your challenges?
In the position of commissioning engineer you will assemble/modify/test equipment anywhere in the world. You will lead a small team of specialists (both internal and external contractors) and guide them along with your customers for a good end result. You are able to handle both the demands and wishes of the customer and yourself to combine in such a way that everyone is satisfied with the result. You are a versatile technician. You are able to translate problems into improvements. Of course, as a commissioning engineer, you are willing to spend several months a year abroad. The following tasks are expected:
- Making improvements to, and offering advice about operational procedures;
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines;
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification;
- Creating and carrying out test procedures;
- Liaising with installation/project engineer;
- Writing reports and documentation;
- Providing technical support;
- Ensuring safe working conditions;
- Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor/Master level (Electro-Mechanical, Mechatronics or Industrial Engineering) OR Vocational Education level with a proven track record as a Commissioning Engineer;
- Preferably experience with PLC (Siemens S7 or Allen Bradley), servo systems and HMI;
- High degree of autonomy;
- Problem solving ability and practical insight;
- Willingness to travel and stay abroad for longer periods;
- Good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
Field Service and International Site Management provides support all over the world for installation, commissioning and servicing machines. Together with our Employeneurship model, we provide personal development based on your goals and combine this with projects in different environments. By doing so you will gain experience which will benefit you for the rest of your career and at the same time gives you the chance to see a lot of the world and be part of The Flying Squad.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.