The Application Manager has a thorough understanding of the business processes’ and how these are supported by the IT-systems. He/she therefore is the first line of support for the business regarding the functionality of the systems in his/her domain.
Nous aimerions en savoir plus à votre sujet.Postulez maintenant
| Your challenges?
We have different challenges available at several of our clients. Your job will be a mix of the following tasks:
- Together with users translate business requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria as input for the agile development/configuration teams
- Performs system and/or document configuration
- Defines and executes manual test cases and scripts
- Supports users with questions and issues
- Investigates issues, prioritizes them and makes sure that a timely solution is created (by the internal development/configuration team and/or external vendors
- Takes part in teammeetings and actively participates to improve teamwork
We are happy to start a conversation to see what specific challenge would suit you the most.
| What do we expect from you?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Business Administration or related.
- You have a minimum of two years of experience working with application management and the associated technologies.
- Strong affinity with IT.
- Capability to understand, describe and analyze complex business processes.
- High analytical skills and does not avoid to go into detail
- Teamplayer and able to work closely with developers.
- You have excellent communication skills in English, mastering the Dutch language is a plus.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
TMC Application Lifecycle Management is a Platinum Atlassian partner and supplier of broad IT and DevOps expertise. We operate within the broad IT and DevOps area. Our professionals have a broad knowledge of a variety of applications. Our team consists of result driven and active professionals. We work hard and we play hard. We organize sessions where we can gain knowledge from each other, but also events such ‘beer & burgers’. Our team members reach out to each other to ask for support in one on ones or smaller groups. We facilitate you in becoming the best version of yourself, both related to hard- and softskills. All in all this position is a very challenging role with lots of opportunities to grow. More information about TMC Application Lifecycle Management can be found on https://tmcalm.nl/.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
TMC est-elle une entreprise qui pourrait vous convenir? Nous aimerions en savoir plus à votre sujet.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Netherlands
Tél. : +31 (0)6 219 047 16