Volontariat International en Enterprise (VIE)
Want to gain international experience and work on cutting-edge projects in the tech industry?
Nos encantará saber de ti.Solicitar ahora
Our unique and transparent business model – known as Employeneurship – is designed to help our people develop. With employeneurship, you get all of the tools to become the best version of yourself and grow rapidly as a professional. Therefore, it goes hand in hand with the VIE Pogram.
As a VIE, you will work with a team of experienced professionals on high-impact projects in a foreign country. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and gain valuable experience in the tech industry.
As a VIE candidate you have to:
- Be a citizen of one of the 27 European Member Countries;
- Be registered on Business France's platform before turning 28 years old;
- Start the contract before turning 29 years old;
- Be free of any kind of lawsuit.
Careful! You cannot:
- Be a citizen of the host country;
- Have paid taxes in the host country over the last 6 months before the VIE program's starting date;
- Have done another VIE contract (regardless of the duration) within another company.
Partners we have had the pleasure of working with
Do you want to kick-start your career in a foreign country at TMC? Apply now!
¿Es TMC perfecta para ti? Nos encantará saber de ti.
Feel Free to Contact