Nanotechnology Network Lunch (EACH WEDNESDAY)
(Select your date of choice during the registration process)
Nanotechnology is an enabling technology that will have a huge impact on nearly every aspect of our lives, such as fabrics, transportation, health care or infrastructure. With nanotechnology we can change the characteristics of materials at the smallest level, while they still look the same to the human eye. Practically every product on today’s market – high and low-tech – can be innovated using nanotechnology. So, as the use of nanotechnology is already common practice in the high-tech sector, it won’t be long before it’s used in practically every other industry too.
Although, the market bares an incredible potential, some industries are still unaware how they could use it to their advantage, while young nanotechnologists still don’t know how they can user their extensive experience to innovate.
Therefore, we have created the TMC Nanotechnology Network Lunch!
On a regular basis, we want to bring young as well as experienced professionals together to extend their network and learn more about the Dutch Nanotechnology market and about TMC’s Employeneurship in an informal surrounding.
Who are we looking for?
You are a Nanotechnologist with a high affinity for an industrial environment and entrepreneurial spirit. You have:
- MSc or PhD in Nanotechnology, (Applied) Physics, Material Science, Chemistry or similar background;
- Relevant work experience in the industry is a pre, but not a must;
- Extensive experience with designing and conducting experiments and data analysis;
- Serious interest in the Employeneurship model of TMC;
- A proactive and result driven mentality;
- Excellent communication skills, hands-on mentality and creative thinker.
After the lunch, we would like to present the opportunity to you, to have a speed date session with at least two of our internal staff members, to go into more detail about the network and potential opportunities for you.
WARNING: may lead to career opportunities!