Value Engineer - ASML
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
The Value Engineer will operate from the Deep UV Cost Team and be present in projects and programs that require an extra focus on cost because of impact or risk. The Value Engineer will work with technical teams to determine actual cost estimates of building blocks, value based cost improvements and support the Cost Architect in managing these costs towards the targets. Acting as partner in the D&E teams / Functional clusters and create an increased cost awareness, sense of urgency and facilitate to drive costs down.
- Initiation of Value Engineering workshops and activities, identification of Value – Cost optimization opportunities in cross-functional collaboration with project teams, technical experts, procurement and suppliers;
- Leading Value Engineering activities for selected key projects until business case approval;
- Drive for commonality in new product introductions;
- Supporting Development and Engineering, sourcing and Business Lines in the application of value and cost optimization methods:
- during the product design phase / during other phases of the product lifecycle;
- in cross-functional workshops including suppliers;
- via training on Value Engineering methodologies.
- Maintain network with internal and external partners;
- Support the product cost roadmap together with the Cost Architect.
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Master in Physics, Electronical Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product architecture, product design and industrialization;
- Experience in cost structure analysis, product cost optimization, cost driver analysis and target costing;
- Familiar with Value Engineering methods and techniques;
- Preferred experience in electronical product design
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Naima Hamdaoui - Kissami
Talent Acquisition Manager, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 256 878 33