TESTER E-COMMERCE - DAF
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
The senior tester is responsible for:
- Prepare and execute functional tests, integration test and performance/load tests;
- Support the development team in implementing an integrated test approach;
- Implement this integrated test approach, where functional testing, integration testing and performance testing are part of, in both manual and automated test execution;
- Creating automated tests, including execution output validation;
- Advise the team in improving the way of (automated) testing.
| What do we expect from you?
- HBO skill level
- Trained and proven experience in Agile projects (Agile, SCRUM);
- 6 years of working experience, minimum of 3 years in the area of testing;
- Speaks and writes fluent both Dutch and English;
- A real Team player;
- Is able to understand SQL, C#, HTML;
- Is able to write small test projects in C#.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and has strong analytical skills;
- Can keep oversight on the full project and is able to plan own work accordingly;
- Has proven knowledge and experience in the latest theoretical and technological developments in the area of testing;
- Is able to translate ideas and concepts into a usable testing strategy;
- Has experience with testing of service oriented systems, in addition testing of services without graphical user interface;
- Has experience with testing of systems with complex architecture and landscape;
- Is able to understand conceptual architecture;
- Degree in informatica related education is a pre;
- Is creative and able to setup a ‘smart’ test environment ;
- Is pragmatic;
- Has experience with Azure DevOps;
- Has experience with test tooling like TestComplete, LoadNinja and Jenkins;
- Knows how to work with SQL Management Studio, Visual Studio and Postman.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Tel: +31 6 55 72 61 13