TEST ENGINEER - PHILIPS
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
- Responsible for high quality tests by coaching and guiding the developers and test engineers in the team. Help them to prepare, implement and execute objective, reproducible and maintainable tests (test pyramid test suite, system integration, verification and validation test) by using and teaching test design methods, techniques and tools;
- Co defines the feature acceptance criteria, the approach and implementation of automated tests.
- Co-responsible with his team for reliable PI plan and sprint plan.
- Participates in the 3 amigos session for co defining the feature acceptance criteria.
- Collaborates with the peer Test Engineers and plans a regular exploratory test sessions for sprint release candidates.
- Translates the test policy and test strategy for every user story/feature within his/her domain area into technical solutions for testing;
- Actively participates in the grooming sessions to define the high level test design for features/user story taking customer scenarios in perspective.
- Writes test scenarios and uses these scenarios to develop automated or manual tests;
- Responsible for executing the manual tests by coordinating the scope with Product owner and Tech Lead.
- Performs exploratory tests to detect gaps in test suite/approach for high quality sprint deliverables.
- Performs feasibility studies with respect to testing;
- Performs studies and recommends about the usage of test techniques, methods and tools;
- Specifies the applicable test environment and performs the evaluation of test tools to support automated testing and test engineering in general;
- Creates (or facilitates the creation of) an infrastructure for optimum usage of test tools;
- Coaches other test engineers and developers in the team.
- Create test awareness, provide coaching and ensure appropriate transfer of testing know-how to the team of engineers.
- All responsibilities as described for the test engineer function:
- Configures the test set up of the modules and components and tests the integrated design in a defined and controlled environment.
- Reviews applicable deliverables and documents for sprint releases and platform deliverables.
- Writes test cases (based on the defined test design) and develops automated test scripts;
- Analyses and interprets test results and if any issues found, decides on and submits problem reports
- Assists SW engineers in the analysis of reported problems.
- Based upon the test results, extends the set of test cases and creates new test specifications if required;
- Deploys the customer test environment and executes the end user test scenarios.
- Keeps the customer test environment up to date and ensures CI/CD is operational
- Pre-screens the customer submitted defects.
- Collaborate to define, implement, test and share continuous improvement stories.
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature and technical contacts, eager to explore and improve, knows how to apply it in his domain
- Pro-actively proposes new or improved test techniques and methodologies for improving the test efficiency and reducing the test cycle period.
| What do we expect from you?
- BS or Master’s Degree in relevant field;
- Excellent knowledge of Agile & Scrum development environment, , and automated testing suites
- Excellent know-how on the state-of-the-art of test processes & strategies, risk analysis, test design, test techniques, review techniques/methods and automated test tools for applying, writing and maintaining scripts.
- In-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies, functional, and regression testing and User Acceptance Testing phases.
- Is able to work in different teams simultaneously, and handle tasks in parallel.
- Is able to determine best approach in testing for sprint and platform releases.
- Is able to think from the customer expectation perspective.
- Communicates effectively with the scrum teams, peers, customers and other stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development and/or testing;
- Broad experience in using and implementing test tools and test techniques.
- Experience in working in project teams.
- Medical/clinical/imaging knowledge is an advantage
- Analytical and conceptual skills;
- Structural and thorough;
- Be quality oriented;
- Disciplined team worker; Improvement attitude;
- Contacts with different disciplines (Test Management, Architecture, Software Development, System Engineering, Customer Support and Application group) as well as external contacts (test specialists, test tools suppliers).
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Naima Hamdaoui - Kissami
Talent Acquisition Manager, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 256 878 33