We offer an interesting position in our department as a Test Engineer, you’ll be the entrepreneurial, hands-on and analytical engineer working in the wide spectrum of testing various products within various technical environments.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
- You will be responsible for checking the client’s needs with regards to testing. Specific deliverables for the project will be discussed with the client, TMC and yourself as professional. One of the challenges will be continuously checking the client for changes regarding the expected results.
- Within different technological settings and departments you will be the expert on the testing process. This means you’ll be designing tests on the one hand, and executing them in practical sense on the other. As so, you will be responsible for different phases of testing, dependent on the specific project you are working on.
- Task related you will be working on setting up the targets of the test together with development teams, designing the test process, arranging all needed equipment and the product on time, calibration of all machinery and equipment, the actual testing & reporting the results.
| What do we expect from you?
Preferably at least 1(+) years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor level education in the area of Mechanical Engineering, or gained by proven experience. A combination of intermediate vocational education (MBO level 4) will be an advantage for the role.
- Strong interpersonal skills: communicating with different type of stakeholders (style flexibility), presenting skills & working detailed with a first time right mindset.
- Having hands-on experience like tinkering, this can also be as a result of hobby (old-timers, cars, scooters etc.) but also having the abstract level of thinking needed for test design.
- Mandatory language skills for this position are Dutch and English on professional working level.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
Working for TMC Manufacturing Support means you will be working together with around 65 dedicated Employeneurs (of a total of 600 within the TMC group), meeting them on regularly basis and having fun together. A grips out of our unique extra’s:
- Technical specialized competence groups in which you can learn about new topics, share your experience and build on your network with likeminded people.
- Expertise sessions that we host at TMC for Employeneurs, clients and other interested people within our network.
- Mentoring of our most senior Employeneurs to help you reach your full potential.
- The opportunity to be internally educated on- and playing a role in new innovations within TMC regarding a.o. Smart Industry and Ditigtal Daily Performance Management.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Manufacturing Support, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 23 55 57 99