TEST DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
TMC in Belgium is looking for a test development engineer to support our customers in the semiconductor industry to support their IC testing activities.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
As a test development engineer you will be responsible to develop the testing procedures and technology for IC-products. You will be in close cooperaton with the product development in order to ensure testability of the IC-products in a very early design stage. You will be responsible for project planning, quotes for target test times and development costs and efforts. You develop the test concepts in cooperation with design, customers and suppliers and the hardware to adapt existing test platforms to the test requirements of the products. You develop the test software for Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) using structural and high level programming languages. You are responsible for the project documentation, industrialization of the test solution, support, optimization and continuous improvement.
| What do we expect from you?
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering, Measurement Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with high level programming languages like C, Pascal,…
- Knowledge in hardware and circuit design
- Knowledge of electronic measurement techniques in the analog and mixed-signal domain
- Experience with Automatic Test Equipent (ATE) for semiconductors is preferred
- Strong communicative skills in English and preferably in Dutch
- Stress resistant, pro-active team player with a strong, social personality
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Sander de Reu
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 497 79 22 71