TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER - MILAN
As a Test Automation Engineer you will work on automatizing complex test plans (functional, non-functional, regression, integration, performance, load, UAT, security) for telco and automotive projects
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
You will be involved in different challenging sectors, where you will use your knowledge to make sure that our products and systems are robust and reliable, that our developers team can quickly release new features and that our end-users are satisfied with the quality of our products. You will take testing to the next level and assure that all the team can move faster.
| What do we expect from you?
- MSc in Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience
- Previous industry experience
- Writing and executing complex test plans (functional, non-functional, regression, integration, performance, load, UAT, security)
- Experience in setting up test automation frameworks
- Working knowledge of Robot Framework and Selenium
- Experience with continuous integration methodology and tools
- ISTQB certification preferred
- Good oral and written communicative skills
- Stress resistant, team player and strong personality
- Fluent English
- Serious motivation for the Employeneurship model of TMC.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Giovanni Li Rosi
Business Manager, Italy
Tel: +39 (0)339 49 66 720