SYSTEM INTEGRATION ENGINEER
TMC Mechatronics is looking for an experienced System Integration Engineer to support our client's team working on state of the art high tech and automotive technologies. It is essential that you are a hands-on person with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| YOUR CHALLENGES
In the role of System Integration Engineer you take the technical lead in the integration of multiple subsystem deliveries into one complete system and testing these sets. Integration is done on both functional level and on performance level of the key performance indicators of our client’s systems. You define the optimal integration and test strategy to achieve this goal and take part in execution of this strategy on one or more platforms. During integration and introduction of these systems at the first customers, the System Integration Engineer will also take the lead in the analysis of complex system issues and in the definition and testing of the solution for such issues.
Overview of main activities:
- Define integration and test strategy: which items are needed in which order to perform stepwise integration into one system;
- Coordinate intake of subsystem deliveries including the verification of sufficient quality;
- Support/participate in integration tests on the system;
- Report on system integration progress, test results and the system’s functional, performance and reliability capabilities;
- Take lead in analysis of system issues that have been found during integration testing;
- Define – both short and long term – solutions for system issues.
- Definition of integration strategy for system integration;
- Optimizing operational integration efficiency;
- Reporting on integration progress and system status.
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- MSc Mechanical Engineering, Control, Dynamics or Electrical engineering;
- At least 2-3 years of industry experience in high tech or automotive;
- Experience in integration activities, e.g. as integrator in multidisciplinary project;
- An effective team player and enjoy achieving results in teams of varying composition;
- Good communication skills and speak/write fluently English;
- Speaking Dutch is a plus!
| WHAT DOES OUR BUSINESS CELL HAVE TO OFFER?
In the TMC Mechatronics Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of mechatronics has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Mechatronics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 46 81 12 83