Are you an experienced architect or systems engineer with a helicopter view and the capability to oversee complex equipment and would you like to perform in a senior role overviewing development? Then read on.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
As System Architect at TMC, you work on challenging projects that play a crucial role in our clients’ business. Operating in dynamic, multi-disciplinary teams, you will be the lead system developer and will be the linking pin for all stakeholders and cooperators in designing and engineering complex, high-tech systems.
You know how to analyze, design and communicate solutions. You are active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress with your strong interpersonal, leading, verbal, and written communication skills. You are entrepreneurial and like to steer a team to successfully introduce new products into new markets. You have a pragmatic, result-driven and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent English oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
| What do we expect from you?
You have a M.Sc. in (Applied) Physics (or similar), and at least ten years of relevant industrial experience. In your experience as a system architect/engineer you have gained expertise in:
- Complex, high-tech systems engineering (i.e. optical, opto-mechanical, mechanical, mechatronical, electronical)
- Analyzing application requirements.
- Developing creative design solutions, within the restrictions imposed by system specifications, costs and planning considerations.
- Assessing the risks involved in the various solutions and select the most effective solution.
- Giving direction to modelling and experimental verification of the ultimate performance of the tool.
- Distributing and coordinating technical executions.
- Effectively attuning and reporting your results.
You will identify and understand the needs of your internal and external clients, translate these needs to your team, and above all: be responsive, logical, and flexible. You strive to achieve top results in multi-disciplinairy, high-tech, development projects, using your technical skills and overview over the disciplines involved.
We are looking for people who are challenged by the TMC Employeneurs model and who are looking for a further development of their career in a challenging environment. You want to be active in a multi-disciplinary team that drives technological progress. You have a pragmatic and entrepreneurial mindset, and you tackle challenges in a pro-active manner. You have excellent oral and written communication skills and can handle multiple projects and activities simultaneously.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
TMC Physics Employeneurs are highly educated, skilled and motivated people. From implementing the most basic to realizing the most exotic, from manipulating the very small to controlling the very large, TMC Physics contributes to ground-breaking technology development. With its broad scope this covers everything from theoretical research to application engineering.
Topics TMC Physics Employeneurs are working on are among others (but not limited to) Photonics, System Engineering, Optics, (Thermal and Flow) Modelling, Experimentation and (Aero)Space Engineering.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.