SUPPLY CHAIN INTERVENTION MANAGER - ASML
The Sourcing & Supply Chain intervention manager leads cross functional project teams responsible for managing business critical changes in ASMLs supply chain. This can be mitigating a disruption (e.g., caused by flooding, fire, pandemic, material scarcity) or implementing product transfers (e.g., in-, out- or second sourcing).
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
Focus is to secure ASML’s material needs. Activities of the multidisciplinary team include solution design, risk assessment, product or process re-design, release of new suppliers, phase in/phase out planning and stakeholder alignment & communication.
The Sourcing & Supply Chain intervention manager is responsible for:
- Leading multidisciplinary technical orientated project team(s)
- Alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Creating the oversight of initiatives, workstreams, people, time, and resources necessary to
keep the teams moving forward
- Providing analysis and solution options to Steering Committee regarding high impact decisions
- Communicating initiatives, workstreams and process, and connecting the dots to resolve
- Specifically for disruptions:
- Build and lead the daily operation of solution team
- Triage all incoming requests, determine priority and the proper course of action
| What do we expect from you?
- MSc degree in (Industrial) Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Science
- 8+ years relevant work experience in e.g.,:
- Project management In high tech, automotive, medical device, aerospace or process industry
- In-, out- or second sourcing and/or crises management
- Operational Management of Supply chain and/or manufacturing functions in one of the above
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
TMC Supply Chain Management offers you the conditions you need to keep developing yourself as a senior professional. With the flexibility to adapt to your needs, and the stability to be a solid platform for your growth. TMC SCM is specialized in digital & operational supply chain management, with personalized development-tracks in these domains.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Manufacturing Support, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 20 73 68 73