Supplier Quality Engineer Large Frames - ASML
TMC is truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model. A direct permanent contract, individual profit sharing, support with a one-on-one coach and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills! Does this sound interesting to you then check out the vacancy below for one of the ongoing projects at our Key client:
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
Within the D&E organization, the SQE is the primary responsible person, from early supplier involvement until the product design and supplier process is mature enough to be released for volume. Using your in-depth technical knowledge, analytic thinking, political antenna and excellent people skills, you work closely with suppliers to build up intimate knowledge of their IP and technological capabilities. The SQE is part of the D&E project team and, therefore, interfaces with project leaders, design engineers, architects, manufacturing & customer support engineers, logistics, procurement, etc.
The main responsibilities are:
- Coordinating role with respect to all SQE activities (incl. other SQE colleagues) within the allocated project.
- Early supplier involvement in the D&E project to secure that technology expertise of ASML and supplier are merged in the best way.
- Ensure that not only parts quality, however, also manufacturability and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase.
- Document the D&E project collaboration, including supplier & ASML responsibilities and roles via a Statement of Work (SoW).
- New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection.
- Deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers in the ASML product generation process, such as:
- Acceptance of the design and/or specification
- Complete & detailed parts qualification process
- Acceptance of qualified parts
- Process flow and Process failure mode effect analysis
- First article inspection
- Define and maintain supplier interface processes, such as:
- Issue resolution
- Qualification deviation
- Configuration & change management
- ASML factory disturbances
- Contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements, improvement actions, and participation in supplier audits.
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
- As a starting SQE (0 - 5 years) experience. Affinity with high-tech industry, and complex modules, with a focus on supplier quality management or part quality or project management in engineering. We encourage candidates with experience with Quality systems and – methods to apply for this vacancy (preferably Six Sigma Green of Black Belt) as well as candidates with experience in engineering towards production processes.
- Fluent in English
| What does ASML has to offer?
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML employs more than 14,000 people. We are a focused supplier of equipment to IC manufacturers, providing high-performance lithography, metrology and software solutions that enable our customers to continue the feature shrink that underpins Moore's Law in a cost-effective way. Where there is a compelling customer benefit and industrial logic, we may expand into adjacent markets serving IC manufacturers. Finally, with a view to the future, we will explore areas outside of IC or lithography where we can apply our strengths in creating advanced systems that are geared for high throughput, reliable operation and extreme accuracy. To realize this, we focus our internal efforts on technology leadership, strong customer and supplier relationships, and great people. This is complemented with showing responsible behavior as a prerequisite in executing our strategy. A strategy to invest heavily in R&D, striving for the most advanced lithography technology and products. Consequently, our imaging tools — wafer scanners and wafer steppers — are world class in terms of their ability to print layers of incredibly small patterns (with the smallest possible ‘Critical Dimension’) at high speed (productivity) exactly on top of each other (overlay accuracy). ASML was founded in the Netherlands in 1984. It started as a joint venture between two Dutch companies: Royal Philips Electronics and Advanced Semiconductor Materials International (ASMI). It was named ASM Lithography to complement ASM International’s subsidiary companies, which had similar names and also served the semiconductor industry. In 1988, ASM International withdrew from the partnership but the company was too young to change names, so it continued as ASM Lithography. After floatation as an independent company, ‘ASML’ became well known and became the official company name, so ‘ASM Lithography’ is no longer used.Edit Company information
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Nelleke van der Haar
Business Manager, Netherlands
Tel: +31 6 15 33 88 51