SOFTWARE BUILD MANAGER
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
In the role of software build manager you will work in dedicated customer teams to support the design and implementation of software. You will do this in close cooperation with the customers. You are also responsible for the design of the configuration management environment, select relevant tools and define protocols and procedures. Are you the person we are looking for?
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF:
• You have a bachelors degree in Embedded Systems, Computer Sciences, Information Technology or a similar education;
• You have experience in software engineering in Unix, Windows, C, C++ and/or C#;
• You have decent knowledge of software build management tools like: Jenkins or Bamboo
• You have knowledge of a variety of scripting languages like: Perl, Python or Ant/Shell
• You are a great teammate with good interpersonal skills.
• You are fluent in English, fluency in Dutch is a big pre.
|WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
We provide equal opportunities for all. We offer excellent contractual arrangements, based on our unique ‘Employeneurship’ business model. Are you interested in what we have to offer? Check out the foundation of our model.
- We offer a market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Additionally we offer individual profit sharing;
- We provide you with an individual education and coaching budget to develop yourself and your career;
- We work with permanent contracts;
- You will be employed in a specialized business cell;
- You are able to make use of a mobility and relocation reimbursement;
- You benefit from our collective health insurance;
- You can be involved in the development of the company;
TMC | People Drive Technology
TMC Test & Integration is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the area of testing, integration and application life cycle management in the High-Tech, Healthcare and Automotive domain. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model tailored at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated Employeneurs sharpen their technical skills by working on meaningful projects. With a personal coach and professional training employeneurs work on their soft skills. By having drinks with peers in our company bar we make sure you get to know each other. Knowledge is shared with each other and our customers during our frequently organized pizza-sessions and TechTank sessions. Our Entrepreneurial Lab allows you to take initiative outside your comfort zone. We celebrate succes and aim at a high diversity rate.
As an Atlassian Platinum parter we are your partner for consultancy, installation, deployment and training of Atlassian products and plugin licenses. Do you want to develop yourself within our Atlassian partnership? We offer all the tools to build on yourself and get to the next level.