You define software architecture for embedded system prototypes in autonomous driving technology research.You will work on a technology break-through project where autonomous driving functions will be tested on highways in Belgium.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
- are responsible for the software architecture for embedded system prototypes;
- work together with a team of mechatronic research engineers, taking up challenges in vehicle localization, path planning, detection of moving obstacles, data exchange with other vehicles,…;
- with the team you set up a strategy to integrate new intelligent software components (algorithms for autonomous and intelligent options developed in modelling languages);
- take the lead in the decision making about structure and requirements of the components of the software;
- are involved from the first conceptual moment until the realtime implementation (C++…).
- with your helicopter view you connect all the researchers envolved;
- have an eye for opportunities of the latest developments in the software and contribute with your ideas to the definition of new research projects.
| What do we expect from you?
- Master degree (preferably in a relevant direction such as Software Engineering, Computer Science,...);
- Several years of experience in software, both in the design of architecture and the hands-on realization in practice;
- Good knowledge of software development languages (C, C++, C#);
- A good overview of the opportunities of new developments in software and technology and their applications
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.