(SENIOR) PCB ENGINEER
TMC Electronics is looking for a (Senior) PCB Engineer to support our client's team working on state of the art technologies. It is essential that you are a hands-on person with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals. Experience with Medical Product development and testing of medical systems.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
You will be working in a multidisciplinary team, working closely with system architects and PCB layout-engineers. You also test and verify your work. You identify errors or failures in the design and implement and test solid solutions.
| What do we expect from you?
We are looking for a (Senior) PCB Engineer who is experienced in designing PCB’s, with a mix of digital and/or analog components.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics as a minimum.
- Experience in designing and testing electronic circuits (analog and/or digital).
- Work experience preferably longer than 5 years.
- Experienced with CAD software (Mentor, Zuken, Eagle, E-plan) for schematic entry and/or layout.
- Knowledge of C/C++ is preferred. Understanding of firmware is nice to have.
- Experience with documentation for medical systems.
- Practical/hands-on experience with integration and testing of software and hardware. Experience with test plans and test set ups.
- You are able to work in a structured and organised manner.
- You have good communication skills and speak/write fluently English.
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
In the TMC Electronics Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of electronics has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Director Electronics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 55 83 85 15