Senior Multimedia Developer - Montreal
Are you looking for a work environment where you can innovate, reach greater heights and collaborate with experts from a wide range of sectors? You want to join a world class company and industry leader with projects to which you would be proud to contribute? Signing up !
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
- Create media elements for technical and flight training manuals, computer-based/web-based training and classroom presentations (story board)
- Create isometric representations/drawings to be used in training material
- Sketch complex mechanical assembly drawings to be used in training material
- Interpret and use standard, mechanical, electrical and electronic symbols
- Create and modify illustrations using illustration authoring tools such as Adobe CC suite (Illustrator, Edge Animate, Animate, Photoshop) and HTML5
- Simplify complex illustrations where required
- Create graphic element from engineering data using CATIA Composer
- Create and/or modify catalogue of media elements
- Apply the configuration plan in accordance with each project’s requirements
- Interface with suppliers and/or other departments to optimize the development of illustrations to be used in training courseware
- Ensure policies, procedures, standards and formats relating to various media elements are maintained
- Liaise with different working groups to ensure top quality with the final product
- Develop collaboratively innovative means to improve media elements and/or the established processes
- Have a good knowledge of all pertinent specifications and processes
| WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You possess minimum of five (5) years technical illustrator experience or equivalent
- You possess prior experience in the development of presentation (story board), and technical illustration
- Familiar with aerospace, Technical Publications, ATA 100 is an asset
- Relevant college (or CEGEP) degree or equivalent experience
- You possess the ability to produce media elements in high tech environment
- You possess a high degree of technical proficiency with:
- Adobe CC suite (Illustrator, Bridge, Edge Animate, Animate, Photoshop)Microsoft Office suite
- Video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro) and other 3D applications (Catia, Catia Composer) are an asset
- Knowledge of HTML5 is an asset
| WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security;
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing;
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills;
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network;
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist, North America
Tel: +1 (438) 233 – 1579