SENIOR MECHATRONICS ENGINEER
TMC Mechatronics is looking for an experienced engineer to support our client's team working on state of the art high tech or automotive technologies. It is essential that you are a hands-on person with excellent engineering skills and a personal drive to achieve project goals.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
In the role of Senior Mechatronics Engineer you are able to have a good overview of complex, highly accurate control systems. These systems can have a broad range, varying from automotive vehicles to robotics or semi-con machinery. Together with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, you play a crucial role in getting these systems to the required performance, by understanding the controls of such systems and looking for the best solutions within those boundaries. This requires broad orientation, conceptual skills and a “can do” mentality. Flexibility in thinking and persistence is also required.
| What do we expect from you?
- MSc Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering, with specialization in (system) control;
- Minimum 5 years relevant industry experience (high tech or automotive);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of control systems, using Matlab/Simulink;
- Experience with the most common programming languages (C, C++, Python, ROS);
- An effective team player and enjoy achieving results in teams of varying composition;
- Broad system and integration knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills and speak/write fluently English;
- Speaking Dutch is a plus!
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
In the TMC Mechatronics Business Cell you will find a team of absolute professionals in their fields. All our colleagues are an expert in some areas the world of mechatronics has to offer. We pride ourselves in finding really interesting and matching challenges for our colleagues and go for maximal satisfaction of our team. We are a warm team, in which new team members feel soon at home, both on a personal and professional level. We look forward to meeting you!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Mechatronics, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 52 89 25 71