SENIOR FPGA ENGINEER
TMC Italy is looking for senior FPGA engineers to support our client's team working on state of the art technologies.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges
As a result of continued growth, and to face the most complex technological challenges, we’re looking for outstanding people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work in a highly collaborative environment.
In the role of senior FPGA Engineer , you will be responsible for these essential functions, actions and activities:
- Design and verification of FPGAs
- Hardware/software integration of firmware designs including with emphasis on video signal processing
- Produce detailed documentation including design specification and bring-up/verification test procedures & reports
- Provide technical strategies and planning to satisfy customer needs
- Test jig platform build up (firmware and hardware)
- Verify firmware by functional simulation in order to meet the design requirements
| What do we expect from you?
M. Sc or PhD in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in FPGA design
- Experience with Altera FPGA
- Good knowledge of VHDL
- Experience in hardware resources optimization
- Experience in “timing closure” techniques,
- Experience in “clock domain cross” techniques
- Knowledge of High Speed Serial Transceiver,
If you don't have all the qualifications but you are determined to face the challenge, apply and tell us how you can make the difference.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Tel: +39 (0)340 7165627