Senior Data Engineer
In this position you will be part of the data team. The data team is a group of highly skilled and self-motivated people. You will build and manage a AWS cloud-based IoT and Big Data infrastructure.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
In this position you work together in a data team that consists of expertise in data engineering, BI specialists, data scientists and machine learning engineers. To deliver end-user features, you will work in multidisciplinary teams.
As a Senior Data Engineer:
- You will build and manage a AWS cloud-based IoT and Big Data infrastructure;
- Lead the automation and continuous restructuring the data processing in combination with the latest technologies;
- You will innovate, simplify and build scalable, high-quality data infrastructure and pipelines;
- Cooperate with other teams to ensure consistent implementation of the architecture, agree on interfaces and timing of cross-team deliveries;
- Write or update product documentation in accordance with company processes;
- Suggest improvements and implement them in alignment with your team and stakeholders.
| What do we expect from you?
The candidate with a related Masters or PhD in Data Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics. You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
For this position we are specifically looking for a candidate with proven track record and a strong engineering background and experience with large scale data/distributed systems and infrastructure automation tools. You have a strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Experience in working with Amazon AWS, or MS Azure stack. Multi cloud experience is a plus. In addition, we are looking for a Data Engineer who is passionate about software automation, is a real team player, a good communicator and love to teach, learn and take ownership.
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
We have a highly specialized and varied team. This provides a lot of expertise and knowledge that you can learn a lot from.
With our strong network and your personal ambition, we will ensure a wonderful career together.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager Data Science, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 15 57 86 19