SCRUM MASTER - TOULOUSE
As a Scrum Master you work at the very heart of new product and application development projects playing a crucial role in the business of our clients. While operating in dynamic, multi-disciplinary teams, you sharpen your technical know-how as well as your soft skills by cooperating with your peers.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
You know how to guide, coach and motivate your team members. You work in a multi-disciplinary environment and you are able to communicate with the main partners.
You want to be active in a team that drives technological progress. You are an excellent teammate, but you can also act independently and show leadership in the projects in which you are involved. You also have a pragmatic, result-driven and ambitious mind-set, and you seek challenges in a focused manner. You have good oral and written (English) interpersonal skills and can handle multiple projects and activities at a time.
| What do we expect from you?
You have at least an university degree with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role. During your professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following topics:
- You have validated experience in the role of Scrum Master;
- You have experience with software development and testing of software/systems;
- You are familiar with Agile techniques and methodologies, such as User Stories, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration;
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like aeronautics, space industries;
- Finally we expect you to have a result driven attitude and superb communication skills.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Director TMC France Sud-ouest, France
Tel: +33 (0)6 81 85 20 29