As a Scrum Master you work at the very heart of new product and application development projects playing a crucial role in the business of our clients. Operating in dynamic, multi-disciplinary teams, you sharpen your technical know-how as well as your soft skills by cooperating with your peers.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| JOB DESCRIPTION:
You use your knowledge to contribute to specialized teams consisting of various technical disciplines at the client’s premises. As Scrum Master, you will utilize your Scrum knowledge to develop, maintain and manage project plans, whilst being fully responsible for the overall successful delivery of a project. Used to working within an Agile methodology, you will take a hands-on approach to ensure every project is on track; ensuring every member of the team is working together in accordance with the brief. As Scrum Master you will also be responsible for working on the continuous improvement of our project delivery methods, organizing regular scrum ceremonies and meetings to ensure that everyone is up to speed and projects are progressing to plan.
| WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You have a B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree in embedded systems, Computer Sciences, Informatics or similar education with at least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master.
You are a great teamplayer, but you can also act independently and show leadership in your projects. You are pragmatic and result driven. You take on challenges in a dedicated manner. You can handle multiple projects and activities at a time.
During your B.Sc or M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise related to the following topics:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Great mentoring/coaching and communication skills
- Experience in working in an Agile environment and a strong understanding of Agile principles
- Good understanding of software development practices
- Strong understanding of Change Management and have participated in a large scale agile transformation
- Experience in facilitating Scrum Ceremonies
- Experience using ‘Agile’ methodologies such as Kanban, Continuous Integration, Extreme Programming, and/or Test Driven Development
- Consult or provide “how-to”, “Best practice”, and process recommendations
- Preferably you have knowledge of business areas like semiconductors, healthcare or consumer electronics
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- We expect you to have a result driven attitude and interpersonal skills
- Communicate effectively with all team members, project sponsors and stakeholders both technical and non-technical
| WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF TMC:
TMC is a technology and science consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients in order to help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
TMC is truly unique thanks to our business model called the Employeneurship model which comes as a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It's the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled Engineers & Scientists, and our model is built around 5 main pillars:
- Permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- Individual profit sharing: know your market value and share in the profit your work generates
- One-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, providing a strong relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a launching for start-ups
| WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR BUSINESS CELL:
TMC Agile Business Development is an innovative engineering and consultancy company active in the area of agile, scrum and application life cycle management in i.e. the High-Tech, Healthcare and Automotive domain. We believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovations. Our Employeneurship model is therefore aimed at facilitating you to bring out your best. Our highly educated Employeneurs sharpen their technical skills by working on challenging projects. With a personal coach and professional training Employeneurs work on their soft skills. By having drinks with peers in our company bar we make sure you get to know each other. Knowledge is shared with each other and our customers during our frequently organized pizza-sessions and TechTank sessions. Our Entrepreneurial Lab allows you to take initiative outside your comfort zone. We provide equal opportunities for all and celebrate diversity.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Teun van Hoesel
Account Manager, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 22 45 75 39