Would you like to develop your professional career? We are looking for Scrum Masters. Join to TMC Spain means to face new challenges and show your creativity and spirit of achievement. Are you ready for it?
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| YOUR CHALLENGES?
We are looking for a Scrum Master to put in charge of the technical projects agile management and take over the relationship with our energy area customers.
As a Scrum Master, you must provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example. You must personify Scrum and Agile guiding the team in all the project stages (Data Cleaning and Master Data Management, CRM implementation and Data Lake implementation among others)
In addition, other essential duties are:
- Business Process Management: Functional analysis supervision
- You must ensure project management and follow-up the customer relationship.
- Using Agile/Scrum practices and values to guide the team and to delight customers.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
| What do we expect from you?
You feel comfortable and experienced with:
- You have at least First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSMI)
- You have at least an university degree. MSc. or PhD. is a plus.
- Playing in the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Knowledge and background about Data Model, Transformation and Presentation (API), Workflows (BPM) and Cloud (AWS and Azure among others).
- You are able to drive Parallel distributed processing (Spark/Hadoop) and Real-time data processing (Storm/Spark Streaming).
- Knowledge and experience about NoSQL databases (MongoDB, HBase, CouchDB, etc…) and Open Source Tools.
- Perfectly fluent in English and Spanish. French is nice to have.
- Experience applying a variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc…)
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
Your profile matches these expectations? Let’s talk about your plan!
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Business Manager, Spain
Tel: +34 (0)669 09 93 34