Are you a motivated Quality Engineer with a solid background in manufacturing environments and looking for exciting new challenges?
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
As a quality engineer you focus on developing and/or improving quality processes. You judge the impact of process changes, suggest improvements of the overall quality performance and you feel responsible for taking the organization to a higher level. Apart from the internal focus, you also guard the process and product quality of the suppliers. You report to the Manager Quality Assurance. On a daily basis you audit production and production processes and guard the handling of corrective actions. You participate in product design (D)FMEA and manage First Article Inspections. When quality issues or deviations occur, you support the production engineering.
| What do we expect from you?
You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Physics with several years of experience in production related topics. During your M.Sc. or through professional experience you have gained expertise in one or more of the following fields:
- quality control and quality assurance using tools such as: (D)FMEA, SPC, 8D, DMAIC;
- in-depth technical knowledge of various production methods and techniques;
- strong analytical and problem solving mindset;
- strong social and communication skills: self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Business manager Manufacturing Support, Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)6 23 55 57 99