PROJECT MANAGER - NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
As Project Manager (NPI) you will be responsible for meeting the QLTC deliverables during the industrialization process. You will lead a multidisciplinary team of specialists and ensure all team targets are achieved. You will also have close contact with customers and/or suppliers. Our team of 30+ NPI specialists are there for you to support you in your success.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
As Project Manager (NPI) you’re responsible to translate the customer requirements into clear specifications and team targets. You will define the project scope and prepare a project plan which will be carried by all stakeholders.
You will lead the process from Prototyping to Release for Volume, containing a full operational production process and all required documentation (design, quality, supply chain, cost related).
During the project, you will keep all relevant stakeholders updated about the progress in time and cost. And take action where necessary to ensure all project goals will be achieved.
The environment will be semicon, high-tech machinery, automotive, healthcare, material handling or graphic industry related.
| What do we expect from you?
The ideal candidate fits the following:
- Education: higher technical vocation (BSc) or university degree (MSc) in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience within a technical complex manufacturing environment.
- At least 5 years of experience as project manager in multidisciplinary complex projects.
- Experience with introducing new products or processes (industrialization).
- Able to communicate on both Management Team level and shop floor level.
- Strong social and communication skills (self-confident, persuasive, pro-active, stakeholder management).
- Fluent in Dutch (writing and verbal) is a pre.
- Flexible and willing to travel occasionally.
- Project location: Eindhoven region
| What does our Business Cell have to offer?
Within TMC NPI, our team of dedicated technical professionals is capable to advise, share knowledge and implement improvements in the phase between R&D and Production. Main goal of the NPI professional is to shorten the Time to Market, by taking a critical look at the Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability and Sustainability (RAMS) of a product or process.
We are bridge-builders between R&D and production and understand the language of both worlds. We’re technically involved and interact with all the stakeholders involved. We work to exceed our customers’ expectations, focusing energy and expertise in all the stages of bringing a new product to market: Process Development, Manufacturing Engineering, Technical Supplier Engineering, Equipment Engineering, Test/ Proto Engineering or Project Management NPI. Most of our projects occur in high-tech machinery, process industry, automotive, semicon and the healthtech industry.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.