TMC in Belgium is looking for experienced project managers in the semiconductor industry to help our clients to successfully coordinate and complete their projects within budget and scope.
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
As a project manager, you are accountable for accomplishing the project objectives as described by the client and/or internal stakeholders. You will translate the objectives to create clear and attainable project goals and you will build the project requirements. You engage with the stakeholders to develop and manage the plan and ojectives. You are responsible for monitoring and managing the schedule, the budget and the risk. To accomplish these goals you will organize project steering meetings, prepare project status reports, and project change requests and you will have to negotiate and resolve issues as they arise in the course of the project. Next to this, you will regularly communicate the project status to the sponsor, team members and other stakeholders. On top of this you will have to make sure that you maintain project documentation and everything is managed within the three project constraints which are time, quality and cost.
| What do we expect from you?
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in IC development
- Experience in project management
- Organizational, reporting, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze, address and solve problems with the project team and other stakeholders
- Flexibility, persistence and creativity
- Ability to motivate people
- Strong communicative skills in English and preferably in Dutch
- Stress resistant, pro-active team player with a strong, social personality
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Sander de Reu
Business Manager, Belgium
Tel: +32 497 79 22 71