PROJECT ENGINEER – BACKEND NUCLEAR FUEL CYCLE
Are you eager to work in the entire fuel cycle for the Belgian nuclear power plants and for a company where your motivation is rewarded through an innovative model? Then, TMC is for you!
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
You are reporting immediately to the Manager of the Backend Nuclear Fuel Cycle Department and will reinforce the team by giving technical assistance to several projects.
Among other things you will be in charge of:
✓ Management of long-term on-site spent fuel projects
- Setting up and monitoring of the technical aspects of various projects to ensure the long-term management of spent fuel on-site;
- Ensure the long-term planning and the conformity of these projects with the expectations of all stakeholders (client, authorities);
✓ Nuclear provisions file
- Contributing in the preparation of the periodic nuclear provisions file, gathering technical and financial information to enable estimating all future costs related to the backend activities;
- Participating in the reporting, be it internal or external, as well as the technical exchanges with the Belgian National Agency in charge of final management of radioactive waste (NIRAS/ONDRAF);
✓ Assisting in technical analyses and negotiations of contracts with domestic and foreign providers related to spent fuel management, their supervision and technical follow-up.
| What do we expect from you?
- You have an M.Sc. in Engineering;
- You have at least 5 years of professional background, preferably in a nuclear-related environment;
- You have economical skills, with experience in project management;
- You are precise and well organized in your work;
- You are dynamic and assertive;
- You are ready to work in a multi-relational environment including international suppliers, regulatory authorities, nuclear power plant representative;
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch;
- You are ready to work in a small team.
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing
- We will support you with one-on-one coaching and training designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills
- The competence cells structure provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Kevin Marcos Alvarez