PROGRAM MANAGER - NEW YORK
TMC North America is currently looking for a Program Manager to take on responsibilities of majors projects related to the Positive Train Control implementation in New York. If interested to be part of a dynamic environment while having access to facilities to develop your own entrepreneurial ideas, join us!
We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.Solliciteer nu
| Your challenges?
The PTC Program Manager is responsible for leading activities for the Positive Train Control projects. The role of the Program Manager will include responsibilities regarding resource management of software and hardware design/development. The hardware development tasks will include the design and development of safety critical electronics, mechanical packaging, systems test, technical publications, and drafting. The software development tasks will include the design of vital and non-vital software for onboard rail systems in an Agile software development environment. Daily activities cover all aspects of requirements engineering, design, test, documentation and V&V of these systems. The key activities of the projects are:
- Develops and guides project/program solution plans for very complex projects or programs;
- Implements very complex technical projects or programs;
- Guides the project/program management role (definition of schedule, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource allocation management) for very complex projects or programs;
- Provides technical design mentorship for projects or programs;
- Guides continuous improvement plans and project/program expansion opportunities;
- Periodically collaborates with end customer providing project status;
- Successfully defines work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness;
- Area of responsibility is primarily tactical/operational in nature;
- Develops and handles departmental budgets and/or business plans for a small to mid-size department or business unit;
- Drives team to troubleshoot and resolve very complex problems;
- Frequent inter-organizational and external contacts – drive effective communication of Project status and challenges to the rest of the organization;
- Supervises day to day tasks and priorities for multiple employees working on a project, typically 20+ exempt-level employees across multiple locations;
- Supports performance management responsibilities for employees under purview and supports hiring, firing and promotion decisions.
| What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering or Computer Science;
- Advanced Degree preferred, Masters, or MBA;
- Qualified applicants will have 5+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above;
- PMP or equivalent;
- Technical knowledge in PTC, Train Control, Signalling & operations concepts in the rail industry;
- Experience with Embedded Control and Safety-Critical Systems;
- Quality assurance, testing, test automation, verification, validation;
- Standards, process and methods for safety critical software;
| What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
| Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security;
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing;
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills;
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network;
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-ups.
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Past TMC perfect bij jou? We kijken ernaar uit van je te horen.
Feel Free to Contact
Maxandre Perron Deschenes
Recruiter, North America
Tel: +1 514 482 3032